FAQ WINTER STORAGE
FOR WINTER STORAGE, THE ANSWERS TO YOUR QUESTION ARE HERE!
I HAVE FINISHED MY SEASON WORKS WITH MY MACHINE. WHAT SHOULD I DO BEFORE WINTER ?
- Empty the fuel tank in an aerated place and clean it.
- Eliminate the fuel in compliance with environment protection regulations
- Run the engine at idle speed without accelerating until the carburetor is completely empty, in order to prevent the fuel membranes from huddle together
- Clean the whole machine, the working tools as well as the cylinder fins and engine air filter.
- Keep the machine in a dry place.
WHAT I SHOULD DO BEFORE STARTING THE MACHINE ?
Put oil and ensure of the level while respecting its quality (see user manual provided with the machine).
For a tiller, a brushcutter or a scarifier equipped with gearbox, check the oil level of the transmission (EP 80/90). For more details, consult the section: PRODUCT CHOICE AND PRODUCTS MAINTENANCE.
Preferably fill up the tank with lead-free fuel 95, optionally with an additive (See Chapter ENGINE)
Respect the starting procedure mentioned in user manual.